Tuesday, August 15, 2006

In The beginning.........

So I guess all Blogs have to start and here is the start of Mine. This is the blog to record my upcoming trip hopefully as far around the world as possible. So the flight Deposit is Paid, I'm well into the process of having a nurse stab me with needles just about every week at the moment and with three months to go today decided is about time to get this Blog going. The following is a list to myself of things I need to sort ASAP. A Bit boring, but a list on here wont get lost, thrown away etc.

Real Priorities

  1. Sort Credit Cards
  2. Change Bank to Nationwide as don't charge of foreign withdrawals.
  3. Sort visas for Australia and Thailand, Move flight from Manila to Sydney to comply with visa regs (To complicated to bother to explain here)
Important Things to buy/sort out:
  1. Back Pack
  2. Digi Cam
  3. MP3 player (not essential but how can I cope without music?!)
  4. Check insurance with Agency is best.
  5. Decide on amount of malaria drugs to take (useful link) (Way too complicated)
Lots of other things to do, buy etc but they can wait, a while at least.

Websites:

Travel Forums
Back Packs etc
Jabs Etc
More Jabs etc

Aus Working Visa
Thai Embassy

Anyway that's enough for now.

2 Comments:

At 2:04 pm, Blogger Shishak said...

Good luck. My brother's going travelling about the same time as you, maybe you'll meet him.

 
At 6:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey up lad,

I'm not quite sure the rest of the world is ready for such gingerness.

see ya soon dude

Charley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home