Sunday, August 20, 2006

Where am I Going?!!

2nd Post for the day. I Feel like I'm geting into this blog stuff. I was invited yeterday to go to the V festival today to see radiohead etc but knowing i've got loads to do I didn't go and had a productive day that was badly needed. I've now bought the digi Cam, nothing special but it will do, and applyed for credit cards etc etc.

Also here is the map of the intended trip, Flights to be finalised and Payed for in full on September 6th which is approaching way too fast.


(Red lines flights, Blue Overland)
But before all that while we're on the topic of maps.......

California!

Before the Great Escape there's a road trip through California with my best mate Gary at the end of september!! Can't wait. And where will it take us? Well Somewhere roughly like the map below shows, though we may drop the Day in mexico seeing as we're optimistically planning to complete the whole trip in 2 1/2 weeks! Anyway, more about this as the time approaches.


1 Comments:

At 11:37 pm, Blogger Shishak said...

Beautiful map. Can you make a google earth tour file and post it? Would be really cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home