Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Rabies, Visas, The big clear out.....and...........

So I've had my normal rushed Monday and Tuesday working like a clown. Just finding some time at lunch and evenings to sort travel type things...


Jabs

I'm (kind of) half way through having a great regime of Jabs (yuck). There are not many things I don't like but a scary nurse sticking needles in my arm is not one of my favorite things. From about 3 weeks ago to shortly before I leave I'm having 3 Rabies jabs (2 down 1 to go), 2 Hepatitis B, 1 Hep A, 1 Yellow fever jab, some others I can't remember what the names are! These are my 3 Rabies babies, two of which have been making there way around my body in the last week making me feel a little ill. They cost more than my digital camera! But...You can't put a price of health so they say....













Visas


So the only places I need to get visas sorted for before Leave the UK are Thailand and Australia. I've checked with the Thai consulate and there fine with me entering on a 2 month visa without any real evidence of onward travel, that's a relief otherwise would have had to juggle flights to fit in with stuff. The Aus visa is more tricky, Have decided to get a working visa so if funds are low before S America I can maybe earn a little money ermm... picking fruit or whatever, and could be a laugh I guess. Needs a little more research and maybe a trip to London to apply.


The Clear Out

Something I Hadn't mentioned here before was that I have moved house. 2 weeks ago, and it makes sense while I'm unpacking to get rid of a load of rubbish I've accumulated in the last few years. After a lot of thought I'm losing my college and University notes. I haven't really touched them since leaving Uni and can't see that I'm ever going to use them again so, say goodbye.
RIP University. Nice knowing you.

















Finally

Squat Toilets. Yum. Read More!!! I Can't wait!

2 Comments:

At 11:40 pm, Blogger Shishak said...

Amazing photos by the way. But your big top three photos click through to some HTML page - may want to repair that.

 
At 11:41 pm, Blogger Shishak said...

I mean the photo panel on the right of your page.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home