Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Day 65 - Bangkok

There is almost nothing to report. It's 4 days since the last post. I'm in the same place. Doing the same thing. I'm actually waiting for a nasty cough I've got to clear before I go to Cambodia. However, alongside that I'm really dragging my feet because Bangkok is just so good at the moment. I've got some Thai friends, met some other randoms, and I like sitting around drinking Starbucks, wandering round, enjoying city life. Ok, so we've all heard all the bad things that happen around Bangkok. And it's true if you want that kind of stuff it's really not difficult find, it trys to find you. What we're not told is... There's actually an amazing city full of very cool people and places that have absolutely nothing to do with the all the other stuff. Dust off those preconceptions friends, Bangkok, Rocks. That's why I'm still here. That's why if I could, I'd stay no questions. Unfortunately, I've got a bit of a journey on my hands. I could so easily stop but I can't. That sucks. I may just stay another week. We'll see.

1 Comments:

At 9:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As you saw I have MSN back up and running; sorry I missed you.

I'm so pleased you are having a great time. I know you are planning on seeing more of the world but I'm glad you are not feeling rushed into moving before you are ready.

I just got back from a cruise between Aswan and Luxor seeing the sites with my parents while they were visiting this week. You must get over here at some point.

Stay safe and hope to catch you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home