Sunday, September 24, 2006

2 days to go

2 Days until California Trip. I can't wait. Just two boring days at work, But at least I get to quit my job tomorrow. Then really there's no turning back. 7 1/2 weeks before I leave. 2 1/2 in Cali. Leaving UK on November 15th. Brilliant.

Backpack:













Check.

A Fist full of dollars:










Check.

Round the World Tickets for the real trip for November:










Check.


I'm Planning to update my Flickr Photo account with Cali photos as I go. Click Below.
Traveler Bacon

3 Comments:

At 2:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

all your plans have been well planned.i, for one, will be following your travels closely. Have a great time in California.

 
At 6:12 pm, Blogger Nick Payne said...

Hi Chris, thanks for letting me know about this place. Great to hear from you again! I'll be popping in from time to time :-) I'll link you on my MSN Space, but as you can see I'm looking at moving to blogger myself. I'll linky you there too.

God bless

N

 
At 7:29 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. No news for a bit. Is all going well? Is the driving crazy? Thinking of you and watching this blog carefully for update

 

Post a Comment

<< Home