Thursday, October 05, 2006

From Bishop California.

So I've been in America for 1 week. LA seems like a long time ago but was brilliant. Hanging out in beverley hills is certainly an experience. Today we've traveled through Death Valley and are halfway to yosemite park. all very exciting and amazing mountain scenery. Left Las Vegas this morning. The two halves of the day could not have ben more different. Vegas is Brilliant in its man made way. Death valley in its complete natural isolation. So it's back to nature or the next 3 days in Yosemite and around before we go on to San Francisco Probably on Sunday. We're hoping tomorrow will be a little calmer after lots of driving today. I''ve put some photos on Flickr. Anyway my time on internet is up.

3 Comments:

At 8:07 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!! As yet cannot se photos on Flikr but p'raps doing something wrong. Will ring egg and ask advice.

 
At 1:25 pm, Blogger Shishak said...

Sounds great. I can't see the flikr pics either - maybe I'm being thick?

 
At 4:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No,egg. I don't think you're being thick. I think p'raps something went wrong at the California end.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home